Welcome back to the Mums Encouraging Mum’s blog hop. Now that my blogging break is over I intend to keep this running every week. There is no theme – just share whatever you’ve been blogging about in the last week – or share something from your archives that you think will encourage others. Whatever you share we get to glean from your experiences and get to know you some more! Any topic such as family life, parenting, marriage, homemaking, education, faith – anything that touches your life will encourage another mum somewhere.
We want this to be easy and fun so keeping rules to a minimum (just so things work).
- If you are an Australian mum, and you blog please join in.
- You can link up to 2 blog posts from your own blog (link blog posts, not your blog home page).
- Blog linkup will be open from Monday 8.00am – Friday 8.00pm (WST) – but you can visit any time.
Let’s meet new friends – A good friend always encourages:
- You could visit a few blogs and leave comments – this is the best way to encourage others.
- You could subscribe to my newsletter and keep up with every blog post
- You could follow my on your favourite social media: Facebook, Twitter, orInstagram, Pinterest
- Or you could follow the blog hop Pinterest Board
[Tweet “I’m sharing with other Aussie mums today with a blog hop – why don’t you join in?”]
One way you can share this blog hop, and invite your friends to either join in or read and be encouraged is to share this image. Simply cut and paste the code below into your blog post or sidebar.