I am away for a week but because it has been important to me to continue the flow of our Communicating with Technology unit I have arranged for the kids to continue to work on our theme, independently.
Their assignments for the week are:
- To use lesson plans from blogging2learn.wordpress.com to increase their understanding and skills on blogging
- To use digital scrapbooking programme to work on a photo album
- Update Goodreads and Pinterest
- To email me a few times. This is a pre-activity ‘test’ to see what they know about emailing. Next week we’ll look at emails in a more formal way using this infographic as our base point.
- They have instructions on how much screen time they are allowed (wii, gaming, Facebook Pinterest)