When we come to Christ we become “a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
Satan though is the father of lies and he will whisper all sorts of untruths in our ear – we must remain true to what the Word of God says. God says:
- I am forgiven – Colossians 1:14
- I am adopted as a child of God – Ephesians 1:5
- I am no longer condemned – Romans 8:1
- I am dearly loved – Colossians 3:12
- God will never leave me nor forsake me – Hebrews 13:5
- I am set free – Romans 8:2
- I am a member of God’s household – Ephesians 2:18
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made – Psalm 139:14
- I am a friend of God – John 15:15
- I am complete through Christ – Colossians 2:10
- I am an heir, with Christ, in God’s glory – Romans 8:17
- I am victorious – Romans 8:37
- I am dead to sin and alive in Christ – Ephesians 2:5
- I don’t have a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline – 2 Timothy 1:7
Regardless of the circumstances around me – God’s word remains true. I need to live my life believing it! Keep reading the Bible as God has even more to say about you!
I am writing 31 days of Heart Conversations to document 31 important truths I want to make sure I pass onto my children. Is today’s topic something you want to talk to your kids about? Do it today! Your words may well be different than mine but these truths will shape our children’s lives forever.
Click here if you’d like to read the rest of my 31 Days series.
I am linking this series to 31 Days in October