My heart is stirring at the moment to be more intentional on the home front.
* to guard the atmosphere of peace and order
* to be more diligent with budgeting issues
* to get back to more home-cooked foods
* table manners – which means more meals at the table!
After reading some archive issues of Everyday Homemaking
newsletter I have set myself some specific goals re money.
1. Plan all meals and snacks. I had been toying with the idea of planning lunches too (at the moment the kids find whatever is in the cupboard) so I’ll start doing that.
2. Get back to weekly shopping trip (with one extra day for fresh fruit and veg)
3. Allow time in my schedule to shop at the cheaper, and consequently busier shop
4. Record my expenditure as soon as I come home.