Welcome to the Aussie Mum’s Heart to Heart Blog Party
This is a blog hop – or blog party – for like hearted mums – mums who have a heart for their family, and who blog – so that we can share with each other and be a support. We are all busy mums and blogging has to come second to what is going on in our home, so this blog party is happening once a month – with a designated theme each month.
A blog hop is simply a gathering where we share what’s happening on our blogs, we read each other’s posts, and leave comments – helping us all get to know each other a little more – regardless of the distance between us across Australia.
If you don’t blog – we’d love to get to know you and we can do that by leaving us a comment and saying hello.
We want this to be easy and fun so we are keeping rules to a minimum:
- If you are an Australian mum, and you blog please join in.
- You can link up to 2 blog posts from your own blog (link blog posts, not your blog home page).
- Blog hop starts on the first Monday of each month and stays open till the last day of the month.
- The fun comes when we visit each other and leave comments.
- Each month I’ll pin my favourite and the most visited link on the blog hop Pinterest Board
Coming up themes are:
- November: Ending the Year Well
- December: Celebrate
- January: Family Time