Welcome to the Australian Mum’s encouraging Mums blog hop.
Thank you to those who have joined Michelle and I over the last four weeks. It has been great to get to know some Aussie mums. Now that we have got used to a blog hop we are going to give it a go with no themes. The idea is to share what you are already blogging about: family, marriage, homemaking, education, faith – anything that touches your life will encourage another mum somewhere.
We want this to be easy and fun so keeping rules to a minimum (just so things work).
- If you are an Australian mum, and you blog please join in.
- You can link up to 2 blog posts from your own blog (link blog posts, not your blog home page).
- Blog linkup will be open from Monday 8.00am – Thursday 8.00pm (WST) – but you can visit any time.
Instead of too many rules let’s just be courteous and be a good friend. A good friend always encourages:
- You could visit a few blogs and leave comments – this is the best way to encourage others.
- You could follow your hosts, Michelle and Belinda
- You could follow the blog hop Pinterest Board
One way you can share this blog hop, and invite your friends to either join in or read and be encouraged is to share this image. Simply cut and paste the code below into your blog post or sidebar.