Welcome to the Australian Mums encouraging Mums blog hop.
Welcome to our second Aussie Mum’s blog hop – it was great to meet mums I had not met before and to read their story.
Michelle, from Homeschooling Downunder and I have been blogging here in Australia for a long time. We’d like to gather together like hearted mums – mums who have a heart for their families and who blog – so that we can share with each other and be a support. A blog hop is simply a weekly gathering where we share what’s happening on our blogs – we read each other’s posts, leave comments and generally get to know each other. If you don’t blog, but you are here reading, we’d love to get to know you to and we can do that as you leave comments and say hello.
To get this blog hop started we are going to have four weeks of themes as we get to know each other. Today is our second blog hop and the theme is “What are your plans and goals for 2016” – Michelle and I look forward to reading your stories.
If you’ve not done a blog hop before – what you do is write a blog post (on the theme – if there is one) and then come back here and link up the URL of your post. This will make it easy for others to come and visit your blog. We hope you’ll find this fun!
Week 1: this was last week’s hop and you can find the link here to read everyone’s stories.
Today’s theme is: Week 2: Tell us about your plans for 2016
Some ideas you could share are:
- What are your goals for different areas of your life, including homeschooling.
- What worked for you last year – and what didn’t – and what you are going to change
- Share your week’s schedule/plan – or share the stories from one day this week
- Share how you plan your day/week/year – how do you find your priorities
- Share how you stay motivated to stay on track with your goals
- Share anything that helps us get to know you and your plans for 2016
Week 3: Advice to my best friend who wants to start Homeschooling
Week 4: Tour Australia – if we came to visit you, where would you take us on a family outing. A good opportunity to play tourist for the day and blog about it.
After these four weeks of getting to know each other, the invitation will be there to share any of your blog posts – regardless of the topics.
We want this to be easy and fun so keeping rules to a minimum (just so things work).
- If you are an Australian mum, and you blog please join in.
- You can link up to 2 blog posts from your own blog (link blog posts, not your blog home page).
- Please keep them family friendly.
- Blog linkup will be open from Monday 8.00am – Thursday 8.00pm (WST) – but you can visit any time.
Instead of too many rules let’s just be courteous and be a good friend. A good friend always encourages: