Welcome to the Australian Mums encouraging Mums blog hop.
Michelle, from Homeschooling Downunder and I have been blogging here in Australia for a long time. We’d like to gather together like hearted mums – mums who have a heart for their families and who blog – so that we can share with each other and be a support. A blog hop is simply a weekly gathering where we share what’s happening on our blogs – we read each other’s posts, leave comments and generally get to know each other. If you don’t blog, but you are here reading, we’d love to get to know you to and we can do that as you leave comments and say hello.
To get this blog hop started we are going to have four weeks of themes as we get to know each other. Today is our third blog hop and the theme is “Advice to my best friend who ….” – Michelle and I look forward to reading your stories.
If you’ve not done a blog hop before – what you do is write a blog post (on the theme – if there is one) and then come back here and link up the URL of your post. This will make it easy for others to come and visit your blog. We hope you’ll find this fun!
Week 1: Why did you start blogging (and why do you keep blogging) – you can read people’s stories here.
Week 2: Tell us about your plans for 2016 – this was last week’s hop and you can find it here.
Week 3: Advice to my best friend who …
Some ideas to think about
- Advice to your best friend who wants to start Homeschooling
- or Advice to your best friend who wants to give up homeschooling
- or Advice to your best friend who’s first child is starting school
or maybe you’d be more comfortable with the word ‘encouragement’
- Encouragement to your friend who’s highschool student is struggling with school
- or Encouragement to your friend with a new born
- or Encouragement to your friend who is tired
Though most of the mums linking up here are homeschool mums – the blog hop is open to all mums – homeschooling is just one tool some mums use in their family. I hope we can blog together – as mums – regardless of our education choices.
Week 4: Tour Australia – if we came to visit you, where would you take us on a family outing. A good opportunity to play tourist for the day and blog about it.
After these four weeks of getting to know each other, the invitation will be there to share any of your blog posts – regardless of the topics.
We want this to be easy and fun so keeping rules to a minimum (just so things work).
- If you are an Australian mum, and you blog please join in.
- You can link up to 2 blog posts from your own blog (link blog posts, not your blog home page).
- Please keep them family friendly.
- Blog linkup will be open from Monday 8.00am – Thursday 8.00pm (WST) – but you can visit any time.
Instead of too many rules let’s just be courteous and be a good friend. A good friend always encourages: