Here are a few online articles or blog posts I’ve read over the last few weeks:
- Are you a Mummy Martyr? I particularly picked up on the idea that there are things that make up ‘me’ that I need to pass onto my children. Am I intentional about that?
- I want to try this Green juice
- I nearly cooked these GF mini chocolate bites (much like a muffin by the looks of it) but didn’t have all the ingredients. I’ll try them after I’ve been shopping.
- Dealing with a Difficult Mother-in-Law – now I don’t have a difficult mother in law, but I thought these were great general relationship guidelines.
- One Word for 2011 – I know it is too late for new years goals etc… but this is a good idea even to pick up for the rest of this year – I’m thinking what my one word could be.
- Parenting Advice from Dr.Seuss? – Yes, I can learn even from Dr.Seuss!!
- I have very little knowledge when it comes to geography – whereas it is one of Pete’s loves. Over the last little while I’ve been growing in my understanding that it is more than just maps. I found this site that explained the five themes to geography. As I learn the vocab of geography I can begin to integrate geography into other things we are learning.
- 8 tips for talking to Kids about the Sermon
- We take too many photos – this article may help!