Here’s a few articles I’ve read over the last week:
- How to be a more patient Mom – Though I’m not impatient per se, I do get annoyed with little things… guess that means I’m impatient!! We tend to think that impatient is a major attitude but it is really our niggling reaction to any small thing – right up to a frustration tantrum (yes, mums’ we can throw frustration tantrums!!). I thought this list of tips is well worth listening to – advice worth following.
- 4 Organising Goals for Feb – well, February is all but over but I thought this was a great idea – to set 4 goals (or however many you think is realistic considering your life) for the whole month. I like this take a small mouthful at a time idea.
- The Marks of Manhood – this article has made me really think about my sons growing up.
- As a part of our marriage challenge we’ve been thinking about our time, and our priorities. This article: We all have 24 hours – was timely! Excuse the pun!!
Your life is a product of the choices you make with your time. – Organising Queen
- I want to make this icecream – maybe this weekend.
- I’ll also be downloading some of the free Kindle books (did you know you can install Kindle software on your iphone, desktop or laptop or other devices and read these books?) (These links are not connected with any affiliate programme)