Physical habits – looking after your body (or not)
Spiritual habits – looking after your relationship with God
Habits of the heart – how you think (attitude)
Relational habits – how you speak and react to people
Emotional habits – how you let your emotions show
Habits are the formation of character
- Exercise daily
- Eat less processed food, eat more raw food
- Read before I go to bed (even if it is 5 minutes)
- Stick to my admin work at admin work times (blogging doesn’t count!)
- Read a whole book, stop dipping! And don’t settle for internet reading
- Think before I say yes!
Routines Establish Habits
One Habit at a Time
Establishing Habits takes Discipline
- 5 point action plan to grow in diligence: Follow this 5 point action plan to grow in diligence and over come distraction. Includes bonus worksheet. Podcast and blog
- The Battle to be a Consistent Parent: Being consistent as a parent is hard. The key to being consistent though is knowing the value of what we are doing. Is it important enough for our efforts?
- 5 character traits for busy Women: Busyness robs us of our intentionality and purpose. We need to focus on positive character traits to find balance.
Do you want to be Heart Focused in all you do?
Download your set of Reminder Posters - Printable posters to put around the house to remind you to be relational, intentional and heart focused in all you do. These posters are the heart of this blog.
You have successfully subscribed and will receive an email from me shortly. Thank you for joining me. (You never know which folder emails will land in so keep an eye out for my "Thank you" email. Stay in touch... Belinda - Live life with your Kids!
Throughout the week I share with other blogs – check out my Link ups and Party page