/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
It has been a while since I’ve blogged so here is a quick overview of what has been filling up my days…
- I’ve had a bad cough for weeks and weeks. With that comes sleepless nights and exhausted days so that takes up time.
- The kids have had dentist appointments
- Saturdays have been spent at Netball and Cricket – this year all the ages played at the same time which shortened the amount of time we were in town.
- I’ve gone out for lunch and morning tea with a few new friends
- I’ve taught the boys to do the grocery shopping
- Josh and I went to an evening hosted by the Universities in our State. Josh was the only boy there!
- I held an information night for parents – the topic was: how to teach character intentionally in your home.
- Doctors appointments for myself and one of my kids
- Farewell BBQ, Sleepovers and playdates for the kids
- Oh, I nearly forgot! I have release my book, Heart Focus Parenting, online. That was a bit of a learning curve!
It has been a very busy time.
This week my goals are
- to see a doctor for a second opinion
- help my kids finish creative projects to put in the local agricultural show
- finish a digital photo album, send off to printers
- catch up with a mum regarding discipleship homeschooling
- help with the youth group progressive dinner
- attend an online short course (2 hours)
- cancel my dentist appointment – don’t think I can go to the dentist while I have a cough!
During these activities I want to teach my children
- to use our time wisely; to be aware of what we are doing, and what we should be doing
- to discuss the idea that we all have our strengths, and to encourage each other in those strengths