/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Homeschooling4Christ tagged me for this fun meme.
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- Travelling to Sydney for a conference – I’m also a tad anxious!
- Getting my house decluttered – I live in hope!
- Cooler weather – The dry season up in the north of Australia is a lovely time of year
- Seeing more of this part of the world where I live – a friend has offered to take me and the kids off bush for a few days – interesting!!
- Finishing a Quilt that shows the Nativity – its been an ongoing project for a couple of years now!
- Getting my first digital scrapbook album printed – thanks to Creative Memories Storybook – which I am totally loving!
- Painting my house – a friend has convinced me I can do this!
- Seeing the different things that my children get involved in as they grow older
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to a dawn Resurrection service
2. Had breakfast (BBQ) with friends beside the river
3. Went to church
4. Shared the Jelly Bean Poem with the congregation
5. Had a nap
6. Cooked rice pudding and custard
7. Went to a friends for a BBQ dinner
8. Made Chia pudding for breakfast this morning (let the chia gel over night)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- keep my house uncluttered with stuff
- take my children on a history tour of the world
- visit Zimbabwe
- read more books
- play the guitar again (I used to but I’ve forgotten everything)
- not be so tempted to eat bread
- make my evenings a little more productive
- keep my windows clean (frogs make this a major task!)
8 Shows I Watch:
Well I watch too much and I know it is brain dead stuff so I am not going to share it – instead I’m going to share 8 movies that I’ve enjoyed
- Ultimate Gift
- Facing the Giants
- Faith like Potatoes
- My Fair Lady
- Little Women
- Anne of Green Gables
- Love comes softly
- Pride and Prejudice (Oh well, I just couldn’t stop at 8!!)
8 People I Tag:
I’d love to tag 8 people but I just don’t have the time to go visiting at the moment so if you feel that you’ve got 8 things to tell folk – take this meme and use it for your next blog post. Let me know here (in the comments section) and I’ll come and visit! If you’d like to read some other blogs who have joined in this tag then visit Homeschooling4Christ