Today has been a real busy day! A very productive day! It is a great feeling to see everyone all working together.
I had the last of Christmas presents to set up and wrap. Don’t like giving presents where there are no batteries, or you have to charge batteries before you can use it!
Todays main tasks were
* get house decluttered for Christmas night open house (everything surplass has been put into a spare room. It is full! After our holidays we will find proper homes for everything and declutter our stuff at the same time!)
* Do the last grocery shop – mainly for fruit and veg (and pizza for tea tonight!)
* Food prep – I need to defrost the prawns and ham, make 2 salads and stuff the turkey
The kids went the extra mile with
* doing the cobwebs (I was going to ignore them!!)
* sweeping the veranda
* mulching my rose garden and another garden bed
By the end of the day we sat down to a movie and pizza relaxed knowing that everything was done!