The last few days have been so busy, with so many people around, I am not sure what has been achieved. I do know that we have .
· Gone to the library
· Joshua has been shown how to make model planes with balsa wood
· The girls have done beading
· They have played games such as Scrabble, Snakes and Ladders, Cadoo, and Bass Fishing.
· The boys have played battle games
· Daniel has practiced playing what someone else wants to play being a friend!
· Josh has worked daily on his math
· Josh, Jess, Nomi and Daniel have all worked on articles, stories etc for their magazine
· The girls are making felt toys Jess has learnt to do Blanket stitch
· Joshua has spent time with Domino every day running and playing tag.
· Jess and Nomi have been having fun with a Rebus book. Nomi has been putting on voices for various characters she is a real mimic!
· We have had friends over for afternoon tea several times this week so there has been lots of opportunity for playing.
We looked at Cautiousness being following safety rules. Co-incidentally Jessicas devotion had a story about a little boy being able to call for help when his brother had hurt himself badly. It was a good example of both being rash and being Cautious. We discussed various safety issues. We also discussed the difference between being cautious in the physical sense safety / being careful and if we are not cautious we get physically hurt. The same goes with being cautious in our moral-self if we are not cautious we will get hurt. Same with the spiritual world. There are consequences for all our actions physical, moral and spiritual.